Tootledoo Tuesdays--Hang to Dry!

So, I've written about Hang to Dry before, in my quest to win a year's worth of t-shirts.  Sadly, I didn't win, but I will probably end up with at least that many shirts before the year's over!




They have the CUTEST appliqued T-shirts I've ever seen, even for boys!  We will definitely be ordering this one for the beach this year...




Beach Wagon Applique Shirt, EXCLUSIVE Design by Hang to Dry, Custom, Personalized, Monogrammed
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71499998/beach-wagon-applique-shirt-exclusive
zoom


















































and for our possible Disney 2012 trip with my friend Suzy, we will get all three boys these...



TWO Custom Mouse, Sibling Set, Minnie or Mickey Ears, Personalized YOUR Initial YOUR Name, Perfect for Disney
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68701267/two-custom-mouse-sibling-set-minnie-or

































Y'all have to check out the their story of how they just (in January!) grew their business into all of this!  I also have major "sweatshop" envy...this inspires me to clean up my space and make it pretty (which I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind--he won't even go in there!)



Go check them out, tell her I sent you!  I can't wait to order my summer shirts!  Happy Tuesday!!

All pictures are courtesy of Hang to Dry 

0 comments: