Happy Earth Day & Good Friday!

Happy Earth Day (& Good Friday!) to everyone!  I try to be pretty green, but a practical husband makes it pretty difficult!  I've been working on him to compost, I think I'm getting closer...


Anyway, my favorite "green" things would have to be reusable bags and big ol' plastic cups (ok, maybe plastic isn't that "green", but they are insulated and keep my water cold and I'm not using water bottles!)


www.baggu.com

I've heard these are really good, I really want some to replace my worn out "Kroger" bags I take to the grocery store


I love these so much too, it's also on my list--
SHIPS IN 1 to 2 DAYS - Monogrammed Pink n Green Damask Large Market Tote - 2nd ships for One Dollar
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62321340/ships-in-1-to-2-days-monogrammed-pink-n?ref=v1_other_2


I LOVE Tervis tumblers, they keep your water so cold, even better than bottled water!

image
www.tervis.com
I really like my colonel rebel ones the best, but they have (sadly) been retired--I'm hanging on to my two remaining ones!!  

What are everybody's favorite green tips and/or items?  I'd love to hear about it!  Leave them in the comments for everyone to see!!


"He was pierced for our transgression, he was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought us peace was upon him; and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

0 comments: