April Special!

Hello everyone!  I've been a bad updater this week--got sick, had a garage sale (last one ever--it's in writing now so it has to be true-ha!), needless to say our house has been crazy!


The April Special is a good one--$2 off all Fabric Letters!  These are BY FAR my most popular thing in the Etsy store, they are so versatile!  Throughout the month, I'm gonna post fun ways to use them, so be on the lookout!  







Also, if y'all buy one, or just want to, leave me a comment or email me and let me know what you would do with yours--I'm always looking for ideas!!!  While you're at it, let me know if there are any color combinations or patterns that you would want that I don't have listed.  I can always do custom ones if you don't see what you're looking for, I get them all the time!  


This one has been REALLY popular lately--thanks to my high school friend Lauren for the suggestion!!




Hope nobody feel for any crazy jokes on Friday!  Happy Sunday night!

0 comments: