Tootledoo Tuesdays

So, we are going to try a little something new around here to spice things up a bit--Tootledoo Tuesdays!!  Every Tuesday, I am going to post something that makes me happy, and will hopefully perk up everybody's mid-week!  Barely made it in on Tuesday today...not a good start!!


My little boy's 2nd (!) birthday is Thursday, and I got his party invitations and birthday banner in the mail last week.  They are pretty much the cutest things I've ever seen!  Jenny with Jenny Holloway Designs is so great to work with--I just told her the theme we wanted (backyard with some slides, one of those little bounce houses, and just outdoor toys), and she created these---





So cute, right?  They look even better in person!  Check her out!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

We can't wait for the party! It is hard to believe jw is 2!