Sneak Peak...

So, I went to Oxford, MS to make my new booth at Sugar Magnolia "pretty" today, and I think it turned pretty cute...let me know what y'all think!!  








Even better, I've already sold some stuff-YAY!


I've got to add some stuff to it--more shams, sorority pillows, and ready-made dorm stuff, but it's come a long way since last time.  I'm pretty sure I have the smallest booth there (6 ft x 6 ft triangle), but it's perfect for starting out.  If any of y'all are in the Oxford area, stop by and see it-they have so many great booths, and Oxford Kids Company has moved into the upstairs loft!  We are in the back left corner!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

It looks so great! My favorite Oxford store is now even better with you there. I am so proud of you. Cant wait to see it in person!

JNoPie said...

So cute, Mary John! Congrats!

Anna Wilkinson said...

Your stuff is so cute! Crystal Barnes referred me to you. I need a roman shade made for my baby boy that I am having at the end of May. I have the fabric, I just need someone to make it! I live in Germantown on Neshoba Rd. and if your interested, would love for you to come by and take a look at the window to see if it would even be possible.because I have blinds that need to stay up because it's on the front of the house. If your interested, my cell is 831-3007 and my name is Anna Wilkinson. Thanks!

Ginna Abbey said...

LOOKS GREAT!!!!