Happy Spring!

blog.zoysiafarms.com
Happy Spring everybody! Our house is SO thrilled that the trees are starting to bloom and the grass is starting to turn green--we are pretty much outside ALL day long lately!


On a completely other note, my day job is probably one of the most interesting around. I think I deal with the biggest idiots in the world--something about people and their medicine makes them act crazy! This little video is HILARIOUS (although y'all probably won't think so!)--just a glimpse into what we have to deal with on a daily basis! The sad thing is...this video is not exaggerating! Listen closely for the "Escalade" part...I think it's my fav-ha!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Ha! I worked at a Pharmacy in college and I felt like I went through this at least 5 times a day. :) One lady came in and I asked her if I could help her and she said, "Yes, I have really big boobs." Ha - I didn't know what to do!!!

Paula Boyer said...

Thannks for sharing