The Chipper Chickie & New Paintings

I wish I could say I've been super busy and have lots of new stuff, but I have taken a little time off and hopefully I can get back in the swing of things now!! 





My entrepreneur friend, The Chipper Chickie, has got her Etsy shop and Facebook page up and running!  She is giving away a whole year's worth of "burlees" on her Facebook page, so make sure you head over there and enter!


I have been working on some paintings that I'm taking to Sugar Magnolia tomorrow--I just love them!
Mississippi, but I can do whatever state

owls-so cute!

more Mississippi's & a baseball
I hope to add some more soon, but I just haven't had time to get to them!  I have lots of projects in the works, so hopefully I'll have lots of posts coming--I'm so behind!!

Last but not least, here's my sweet smiling little boy--he's growing so fast!

0 comments: