A Chipper Little Nursery!

I was so excited when Ashley called me to do some stuff for a nursery for sweet little Louisa!  I love doing nurseries, so fun!

The green fabric that is mostly used here is "Chipper" from Premier Fabrics--it looked so good with the other things Ashley picked out, I wish I had taken pictures when I went over there--Ashley if you're reading this, send us pictures so we can see how cute the room is!  For now, we'll have to settle for the pictures I set up in Hogan's room-not as cute, but you get the idea!
The whole ensemble--wish I would have moved that fan, I didn't even notice it!

The top of the diaper stacker, but we ended up hanging it a little different because the end of her bed didn't have slats.  We put a baby hanger on the top then tied bows with the ties--I really should go take some more pictures!

Full view of the diaper stacker--I love the ruffles on it!! 
Monogrammed pillow in the "Harrington" font, a new one I've added!

The dust ruffle--this is just one of the side panels.  They tie to the springs up under the mattress so you can adjust it when you move the mattress.

Ashley bought some bumper pads from Babies-R-Us, and we just spruced up the ties-I love this idea!  So much easier and cheaper :)


Big sis Lola needed a pillow to match her room!

I was so excited to get this picture of sweet Louisa last week-the pillow is bigger than her!

Thanks again Ashley for letting me help you out!!!

0 comments: