Etsy Front Page!

I know that not many of you are Etsy sellers, but is a BIG deal to get on the front page!  Someone in Etsy-world picks treasuries they think are good enough, and you get front page exposure!  Unfortunately, they don't let you know...wish I could have seen it live.  However, I got on to print some orders off and noticed I had a crazy amount of "hearts" for the chevron letter & shop favorites, so I investigated...front page starting at 11am CST this morning (Sunday)-so exciting!! 


Here's the treasury--


well, just a screen shot from my computer--best I could do (notice on the last tab I had to google how to do a screen shot-ha!)  Here is the link.


I only have a few letters left, so if you want one, snatch it up!  I can always order the letters, but they'll be $25 instead of $15.  


Yay!

0 comments: