Mark your Calenders...

I have my first two shows coming up!   I am going to trial-run this festival/Christmas show thing, we'll see how it goes...

First up, for those of y'all around Jonesboro, AR, we have Mistletoe Madness at the NEA Fairgrounds.  It is Saturday, December 4th from 9-7pm with a "Wine and Cheese Private Shopping Event" on Friday night, December 3rd from 6-10 pm.  Everyone in the area needs to come check it out, should be fun!

Second is Christmas in Collierville on the square in Collierville, TN.  It is Saturday, December 4th from 10-6pm.  They will have lots of crafts booths, as well as pictures with Santa, free carriage rides, games for the kids, and the annual outdoor Christmas movie with "The Polar Express"!

I will have lots of Christmas and college team pillows, fabric covered letters, large framed mirrors and bulletin boards, picture frames, and maybe a few last minute surprises.  I will also have personalized pillows available to order, with last names and sororities, with a quick turnaround for Christmas.  All of these would make GREAT Christmas presents!  Keep checking for blog updates, because I am going to try and post a sneak peak of everything as it's done.

I am trying to convince a few of my crafty friends (you know who you are...) to bring some of their stuff as well, feel free to comment to try to talk them into it!  They have great stuff!!

Hope to see y'all there!!!  Come by either of these events and mention you heard about it on the blog and get 10% of your purchase!!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

LOVE your creations!!! :-)
I'm a new follower to your super sweet blog!!