Dorm Room Discount------>

I know, it's REALLY early for this, but believe it or not, I've already had questions about 2012 dorm rooms!  Due to the fact that I have a baby due in May & we are moving in April (or sooner), I'm going to offer 10% off all dorm room orders placed before May 1!!


Here's how it works.....


Email me (tootledoodesigns@gmail.com), and we will pick a week in June or July that I will complete your order. You don't have to have anything picked out for sure right now, just an idea of what you want!  This way, I know early on what to expect this summer (since it will be a little chaotic with 3 boys in a new house), and you know exactly when your order will be ready AND you get 10% off!  Great, right?


Click on "dorm rooms" under Labels on the right sidebar, or visit my Facebook page photos to see some of the past two years.  


On another note, I was gonna bring back Tootledoo Tuesdays this week, but just couldn't get my act together...look for it next Tuesday!!

0 comments: